QA Testing Laboratories being a highly accoladed Water Testing Lab in Noida maintains the best advanced equipment for its water testing procedures such as BOD Incubator, COD Digester, UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, HPLC (High performance liquid chromatography), GCMS (Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry), AAS (Atomic absorption spectroscopy), Conductivity Meter and Turbidity Meter. In order to conduct precise water testing, we have fully equipped our laboratories with high-tech instruments and experts. Our Water testing laboratory in India offers tests which help analyse and conduct Temperature Testing, pH Testing, Chloride Testing, Dissolved Oxygen Test, Turbidity Test, Nitrate and Phosphate, Pesticides, Redox, Electrical Conductivity, Heavy Metal and much more.
Water testing plays an important role in maintaining and identifying the quality standards in water for samples collected from drinking water, waste water, construction water or water used in irrigation. Water testing lab helps to identify the properties and elements present in water which play a crucial and imperative role in treatment of water for better usage and safety.
QA Testing Laboratory, the top water testing laboratory follows different Indian and International Standards to test these parameters of water. Our water testing involves different test methods and standards such as -
- IS 1350 Methods of sampling and test (physical and chemical) for water and waste water,
- IS 10500 Method to test drinking water,
- ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) International Standard such as D511 - 14, D512 - 12, D513 - 16, D857 - 17, APHA Method 3120 : Standards for the examination of water and waste water,
Water quality testing involves analysis of -
- Bore well Water
- Tube well Water
- Process Water
- Drinking Water
- Soft Water
- Portable and Domestic Water
- Water for Construction
- Waste Water
- Industrial Effluent and Domestic Effluent